Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Science Day


I got back from Salt Lake today a little early and was able to meet the kids at the bus stop. I got some big hugs and at least Sam said he missed me soooo much. I think Dylan did too but was too excited about Science Day at school tonight. I did go for a little while but had to come back home to get the luggage that arrived a number of hours late. It's here and I need some rest.

Utah was nice but it's good to be home. I had a great view from two sets of floor to ceiling windows in my suite but even staring out at changing mountains everyday got old when I wanted to see my children. I did post a bunch of picture of the Wasatch range in different states for what it's worth. http://www.flickr.com/photos/homerclees/sets/72157615820052369/

I need a long nap.



No comments: