Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Yes, I do exist

I rarely add pictures of myself on this blog but I'm feeling the need to show that it's actually me taking all those pictures of hikes, birthdays, holidays and martinis. Nicole is now using her new little pink camera I gave her for the holidays and got a few of me on our hike at Hidden Pond on Sunday. It was nice to get outside and tramp around the woods a bit. Work as taken a busy turn and I think it will be that way until the next board meeting in March. That seems to be the cycle, manic work until Spring Board meeting, a little breather, then manic work until the Fall Board meeting. Oh yeah, little spikes before the winter and summer board meetings.

We also got a bunch of pictures of the boys that you can find by following this link....
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG, you really do exist!!