Monday, March 31, 2008

Sparse Week for Blogging

Mostly because my week was really un-interesting, unlike my typical crazy exciting weeks. ;-) Anyway, we didn't do a lot all weekend and if felt good. I actually spent most the weekend getting a new computer all ready to go for the family room. It was time to upgrade the computer we use the most in the house and take that one downstairs to be abused with new experimental software and crap like that. The new computer is bad ass and hums through all sorts of applications at rocket speed. Pretty cool for a geek like me.

Sam, Dylan and I played some catch with a football out side for a while yesterday. Sam seems to like to throw and catch the ball while Dylan just wants to run it right at me. I can't tell if he's a fullback or linebacker to be but it's all about the hitting and tackling for him. Sam seems to like the finesse play. Either way, I'm going to have a knee blowout sooner than later based on yesterdays workout. I felt the knee move a couple times trying to avoid being tackled and moving quickly to catch an errant pass.

The boys and I also watched the Counting Crows Private Sessions show on Sunday morning. They have seen a lot of Uncle Adam on tv the past few weeks and were talking to him yesterday saying "what are you doing there, come see us" funny stuff. I'm sure they would be happy to blow his bad knee out as well when he stops by next. Sucks getting old...

No comments: