Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Le Claw

I've been using the back scratcher Nicole got me recently as a prop in a story about Le Claw (complete with french accent). It's the same old parked in the dark woods and you hear something scratching at the car story you've heard a million times but this one all ways ends up with "Le Claw" attacking them. Tonight's story had us all at the drive in movie and Le Claw coming out of the trunk. I love when they laugh uncontrollably and this story has had them in that state the last few nights. The side benefit being that I've convinced them to Le Claw my back every once in a while.

Adam's new record came out on Tuesday and in case you missed it, they have been on Good Morning America, David Letterman, the View and this Sunday on an A&E show called Private Sessions. Lots of good reviews out there and a nice piece in Rolling Stone about him and the band. Dylan and Sam were happy to see their names in the liner notes of the album and are looking forward to getting up on stage for Hangin Around this summer. I'm tired, time for bed.

1 comment:

Kumie said...

Ohhh le scary!