Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Space Coast



I split up the hundreds of pictures we took over the last 6 days into the Space Coast set and the Orlando\Disney World set. The video above and these pictures are from the Kennedy Space Center, Melbourne Beach and the go-cart track in Melbourne. I think we are all glad to be home and in our own beds again. The boys were exhausted and went to bed at 7:30 tonight and I think I could use a little sleep as well. Back to work tomorrow and some NCAA basketball this weekend.

It was great spending so much time with the boys the last few days. I really got used to spending whole days with the little rascals and I'm going to miss that when I'm gone for 8 to 10 hours each day during the week. Oh well, the weekend is right around the corner.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Great pictures, as usual!