Wednesday, January 09, 2008

We're Going to Disney World

Not after I win the Super Bowl but in a couple months for the first time with the boys.  Grandma and Grandpa are going to be in Orlando for a conference so we decided to head down for a little Florida vacation in March.  We are also going to fit in a visit to the Kennedy Space Center, a Washington Nationals game, some beach time around Melbourne and one or two of the other parks in the area.  6 days of jam packed Florida fun.  

Now, I'm not a huge Florida fan (except I love Key West) but this trip makes me feel like a kid just planning it.  I've been to Orlando on business many time in the past 15 years but I haven't been to the magic kingdon since I was about 12.  The boys are going to love it and I have a feeling Nicole and I will love watching them love it.  

btw, Sam is going back to the Dr. tomorrow to see what's up with his continuing limp.  We hope the cast doesn't have to be put back on but we'll see.  The pain that's making him limp seems to be in the knee joint now which seems a little strange.  I'll have an update tomorrow. 

4 comments:

Beth@WeightMaven said...

I mentioned I had been to the Rocket Garden, and told Nicole I'd share my photos. Now that I re-read your post, I realize you mentioned Kennedy Space Center...I went to the one at Cape Canaveral. But I'm sure they are similar. Check out my pics if you like!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/idblog/sets/72157603688257623/detail/

Mark said...

Cape Canaveral and Kennedy are the same thing. Thanks for the pics.

Beth@WeightMaven said...

Well, duh!

John W DC said...

I'll be in Key West in March with a couple friends including Joseph. You and nicole should hop down for a drink. Leave the twins with Mickey Mouse!