Sunday, January 06, 2008

Baltimore and Ohio Railroad Museum

The four of us and Grandma hit the road to Baltimore at 10am to spend the morning at the B&O Railroad Museum. We visited a couple years ago but the boys love the real and model trains all over the grounds. The weather is warming up and we checked out all the indoor and outdoor displays. Sam is still limping quite a bit but we figured the excitement of all those trains would make him forget he had a cast on a couple days ago.

The Christmas tree came down tonight and I think I'm hitting the hay early to prepare for the first full week of work in over a month. I hope I remember what I'm suppose to be doing there. Here's a link to the pictures Nicole and I took today. http://www.flickr.com/photos/homerclees/sets/72157603655708695/

btw, yes, Nicole is now taking some of the pictures since I got a new Canon SD 750 and gave her my old SD 400. I need to break out the D70 pretty soon. Maybe on a hike when Sam can get past his limp.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Editrix Complex said...

Since you did not buzz me when you came to Baltimore, I will have my revenge on your blog: Hey, Mark! The '80s called. They want those powder-blue jeans back! =) xojb