Sunday, January 20, 2008

Sittin Up in a Tree


We've been making a lot of paper airplanes the last couple days with a paper airplane book the boys got over the holidays. The boys love flying them around the yard and figured out that they go farther if they climb a tree and throw them. It's been down right cold here this weekend and we haven't done a whole heck of a lot. I wrestled with my broken xbox 360 last night and have to send it back to get fixed. I replaced a dead bolt on the front door because the old one broke. Watching football now and Nicole is making a Guinness Stew of some sort. Just the sort of thing you need on these chilly night. That and the fire I have burning.

1 comment:

Sara Brown said...

Mark - I found your blog by Googling "Jessica Bizik." I used to work with Jessica and would really like to get her email or phone number. I saw that she commented on your blog, so I thought you might have some contact info for her. If you do, please email me at sbrown916@gmail.com. Thank you so much! -Sara Brown