Sunday, December 23, 2007

Blue Toe


Blue Toe
Originally uploaded by homerclees.

So I'm in an urgent care center with Nicole getting her baby toe x-rayed. I didn't go into the x-ray room this time, figure I've had enough radiation for a while with all of Sams pictures. Nicole fell down the stairs holding Sam yesterday morning. My parents house, it was dark, didn't turn the lights on, we've all done it. She's basically ok but she seems to have broken her baby toe. That smarts. Our insurance company is going to love us this month. I'm going to be sure to look both ways before crossing the street.

6 comments:

Mark said...

UPDATE: She didn't break it, just looks like she did. I don't think it feels real good regardless.

Mark said...

UPDATE: She didn't break it, just looks like she did. I don't think it feels real good regardless.

Kitten Herder said...

Ouchy. I did a similar thing last week. I slipped in the shower at the gym and jammed the three smaller toes (bent them upwards with significant force). Ended up bruising the top of my foot and one toe pretty badly. Took nearly a week for it to stop hurting to walk. Funny thing was, the better it felt, the uglier it got.

Good luck, Nicole.

Anonymous said...

Nicole really shouldn't be carrying the children after all those cocktails. Social services will have to be called! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank god that pedicure still looks gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

thank gawd you had a good pedicure. y'all better make sure your wearing cleaning panties at all times too, what with events of late.