Friday, April 27, 2007

New Shoes = Happiness

Nicole finally picked up the shoes that Sam and Dylan said were super hot. In fact, they are. She didn't get the purse they picked out for her but some shiny red things you wear on your feet picked up her spirits after a hard week. I actually got a new pair of shoes out of her trip to mall too but they are brown Merrill type slip ons that probably don't deserve a photo. (sigh) I think we are both happy it's Friday and the work week is mostly behind us. It looks like the site I was hired to lead the creation of will launch on time next week and me and my staff have been busy testing for bugs and content all week. More work to do this weekend but not that much and I get to do it watching the boys be boys. It's all good.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

FABUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULOUS!!!! THEY ARE SUPER HOT. ENJOY THEM AND I EXPECT TO SEE THEM SOON LIVE!

lizkdc said...

Merill slip-ons are less hot, tho terribly comfortable and practical. I am wearing a pair right now. I hope they are not the same ones you have, or one of us has questionable fashion sense.