Saturday, March 10, 2007

Nicole's Photographer

Just to prove I'm not Nicole's photographer I had her take a few GQ shots of me around the grounds. I'll add more to the flickr collection I do Sunday or Monday in case you have any interest at all in seeing me pretty relaxed and a little drunk. We had a great dinner at Greycliff last night. That place actually has some history, dating back to pre-Amercian Revolution times. The food was great and the wine list a little too big. I finally settled on something that they didn't end up having so I took a recommendation.

We hit the Atlantis pools the waterslides this moring after a workout. That place is humougous. The Temple slide that goes thru the shark tank is way too fast. With all the water in my eyes, I couldn't see the sharks. The lazy river is about a 45 minute journey with it's own tube escalator and giant free fall and spinnig twists and turns. It was fun but good to get back to the lazy One and Only Ocean Club. I'll ask the waiter at Nobu to take a picture of us all tan tonight. I'm looking forward to some good raw fish.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: