Thursday, September 21, 2006

Two More Days

Two more days of being job free and I'm trying to get everything I had planned to get done during this break completed. I have the guys scheduled to do re-side the house, replace the gutters and install new storm doors on the front and side of the house all done. I have people coming to seal the driveway next week. I've ordered a cord of firewood, I've gotten the carpets cleaned and done a bunch of other little maintenance things to get ready for winter. I feel like I'm nesting. Anyway, going down to the Chop tonight for a happy hour with a bunch of the old AARP gang and then playing golf tomorrow up at Beechtree, a great course just north of Baltimore.

Here's a link to some more photos from my trip to Ptown. My cousin Tony has his own flickr account now and I'm actually in some of these pictures. Enjoy...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/68215566@N00/sets/72157594287964591/

No comments: