Friday, September 08, 2006


Got back from PTown today around 3pm after a 90 minute ferry ride to Boston and a quick hour flight to DCA from Logan. My Mom and I had really good time with Aunt Robbie, Tony and Jimmy T. After a sunset whale watching trip and a fantastic dinner at Enzo, Tony, Jimmy and I went out for a few cocktails at the local hot spots. Tony and I talked for a while after we got home and ended up going to sleep at 3. I'm a little tired today to say the least. We are off to the gay rodeo tomorrow and then dinner with a crew for my birthday. I guess I should get some sleep. Oh yeah, the boys really wanted to help me open presents lately so we let them tear a few apart. Aunt Elaine gave me some very nice leather gloves for the impending fall and winter. I'm looking forward to cold weather and fires. It seems time.  Posted by Picasa

No comments: