Friday, September 30, 2005


This is me in my office wearing my new shirt from Elaine. Kumie took this shot after I had to explain to her how to take a picture. Not bad really. I really like the shirt and got a bunch of compliments on it today. This is the week Nicole and I would have been in New Orleans for the AARP Member Event. We just got done watching "Street Car Named Desire" in honor of the fine city. So we have a weekend with nothing really planned instead. I think we'll enjoy the fall weather and do a lot of nothing. More soon... Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

jeff said...

Mark,

I couldn't believe I ran across your website.
At first I wasn't sure it was you then I dug a bit and sure enough. How the heck are you?
You have been busy since the days at Augsburg.
Congrats on the nice looking family.



Take care,

Jeff Olson