Thursday, September 01, 2005

Minnesota get together

I took close to 150 pictures today and if I get time later I'll put a few up on the blog and in flickr. We did tons of fun stuff today including eating cheese on a stick, sitting on big farm machinery, going to the little farm, riding airplanes and race cars on the kiddie midway and taking a plunge down the giant slide.

We also stopped by the AARP event in front of the grandstand to listen to some oldies and talk to some AARP Minnesota colleages. Good times.

I've also decided that all people selling tickets to Merry Go Rounds hate life. We had this woman today that looked completely stoned which reminded me of the person in central park who had a hard time pulling herself away from a cell phone to complain about me using a 20 dollar bill to pay 12 bucks in carosel fees.

They are suppose to be happy rides.

Mark Carpenter
General Manager
Web Strategy and Operations
www.aarp.org
--------------------------
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld (www.BlackBerry.net)

No comments: