Saturday, September 10, 2005


Dylan really enjoyed the cup cakes yesterday. My birthday weekend was a bunch of fun. Had drinks with a bunch of my staff on Thursday night and had dinner with the Euro guys later. Played golf on Friday morning and hit an 82 which was good enough to beat Terry for hte first time this year. Had dinner with Kumie, Joseph, Micheal, Pattay and Steve at Vermillion. I also opened a bunch of cool gifts, including: wine glasses from Linda and Gil, a great shirt and pullover from Aunt Elaine, some candy from the boys and Blanca, a PC programmable universal remote from Kumie, a fantastic brief case and overcoat from Nicole and I know I have a few more gifts on the way. Good times... thanks to everyone. I just loaded 55 pictures to www.durpenters.org from Labor Day in Minnesota. Enjoy. Posted by Picasa

No comments: