Saturday, December 26, 2015

Snow After All

It was a late visit snow but it sure was pretty this morning when we left. That beautiful snow turned into a near disaster at the airport. Nothing to do with snow or traffic but the MSP security lines were horrendous. They stretched from one end of the terminal to the other. Fortunately, so I thought, we all had Pre Check on our boarding passes, well, everyone but me. We stood in the Pre line for about 15 minutes only to find out that Nicole and the boys could go forward but I could not. I had to go to the 600 yard regular line. The three of them went through, figuring it would be easier for one person to find a seat on a later flight than four, while I went back to the long line. It took me around 45 minutes to pass the check point and another 15 minutes to get to the gate. I got on the plane with less than 10 minutes to spare. I was not a great start to the trip home but at least I'm not still at MSP.

No comments: