Monday, April 28, 2014

Nice Weekend

Marsh and Carolyn came for a quick weekend visit and got a load full of kids sports. They got to virginia on Friday and we broke out the grill for the first time this year which was key because we needed the fuel to watch a soccer game and two baseball games on Saturday. The boys did well on the field and they each had some nice hits with Sam slamming a triple and Dylan hitting a key double. We had to rest a little on Sunday but grandpa and I took the boys to the field for some practice and Nicole and grandma did some planting.

They caught a flight to Minnesota this morning and I grabbed a train to New York where I have some meetings the next couple days. Based on weather forecasts, I will not miss any of the kids practices this week. A ton of rain is on the way.

Sent from my iPad

No comments: