Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Night Travels

The boys and I are home alone for a few nights this week and we managed to get through the first one pretty well. Of course we ordered pizza since I didn't really feel like cooking and we got to bed a little later than usual because it just takes a while to get everything done before bedtime. I pretty much went to bed at the same time they did last night but woke up at about 11pm and found boy number 1 in bed with me. That would be Dylan. Kicking and snoring per usual. He's got the jimmy legs. I finally fell back asleep after a while and when the alarm went off at 6am I rolled over and found boy number 2 in bed with me.

I'm not really sure how it all went down but at some point Sam either jumped in my bed and kicked Dylan out or they passed the baton in the hallway at some point. Maybe they got up and took a drive in the car for all I know. They don't remember any of it. I think I will take them out to dinner tonight, having to clean up the dishes and throwing away the pizza boxes was a hassle enough.

It looks like Tropical Storm Nicole will be out of Florida and up past DC by Friday. Should leave good days for Disney World this weekend.

No comments: