Thursday, September 25, 2008

Three Boys

I've been home with the boys by myself the last couple nights and we've been having a ball. Unfortunately work has been busy too and my ability to put a decent meal on the table has been hampered by a certain lack of energy and knowledge of basic cooking procedures. We ordered pizza two nights in a row but they enjoyed it. It's fun to have them all to myself every once in a while but look forward to Nicole getting home in a little bit. It's fun with her too.

The work thing has been really good lately. I'm keeping extremely busy but it's doing stuff I enjoy and I feel like I'm making a difference. You can't ask for much more than that. One more full day and a couple days off to hang with the boys. I'm hoping to get them out on a short hike to get those broken limbs back into shape for some long fall marches through the woods.

No comments: