Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Nicole

We all went out for a fairly grown up dinner at Stardust. At least the boys wanted to look grown up with their handsome jackets and I think they pulled it off pretty well. Dinner was good and we came home and to open a few presents. Nicole seemed to like my very thoughtful gift of a brand new Nintendo Wii. Yes, she is quite the gamer and actually was asking for one for months. It will be a ton of fun when I get it set up and will actually be something she will use particularily when I get the new Wii Fit setup.

I also sent flowers to work today but they didn't show up which kind of ruined the birthday surprise. I would not suggest anyone ever use FTD, ever again. THEY SUCK.....
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Nicole! Love from LALA Land!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the red shoes! Thanks for taking requests.
juju