Friday, May 23, 2008

Another Busy Week

Having to learn so much at once can really fill your brain space and take away from things like blogging semi interesting things I see on the street and other random thoughts. I'm finishing up week five on the new job and am starting to put some of the pieces together but have a giant list of things I need to do at home and in the personal life. I have been getting home most nights at a real reasonable hour and spending time with the boys but things like calling an electrician, plumber and contractor to do some maintenance and upgrades to the house have fallen way behind. I need to spend some time this weekend organizing some things and catching up with people.

Grandma Duritz and Aunt Florence were there this week so I had competition for kid attention. When Dylan was heading upstairs for a story Grandma was going to read before bed he said "Grandma, your the best" in a matter of fact kind of way. Florence and Linda played a little Wii bowling on Wednesday night and Florence pulled out a victory in the last frame. It's a fun game. Anyway, not much happening this weekend and I'm kind of looking forward to that.

No comments: