Friday, February 01, 2008

ASAE Technology Conference


ASAE Technology Conference
Originally uploaded by homerclees.

I spoke to about 200 association execs about Soloso yesterday at the asae tech event here in dc. I must say it went pretty well and their was a ton of interest in the knowledge base social networking too I've devoted my business life to the last 18 months.

It was a nice end to a day that included Sam getting the all clear diagnoses from the orthopedic oncologist in the morning. As I mentioned in the previous post, Sam has no pain in his leg and he barely has a limp. He is also very happy to be free of the boot. Thanks to everyone that sent all the good thoughts to him, I owe you all a drink because it seems to have worked.

Nicole and I are heading to Baltimore to see Adam preform an acoustic show for the johns hopkins cancer institute fundraiser tonight. It will be fun to see him perform without the whole band and its for a good cause. Ill get some pics of the show.

No comments: