Saturday, August 25, 2007

Vacation Pictures

We spent today doing a lot of nothing except a workout at the gym and some time at the pool. Very hot around these parts but that's not going to stop me from playing golf tomorrow. Anyway, I have finally pulled together all the pictures from out time in New York, Philadelphia and Altoona. It was a good vacation but it went a little fast. I like being with the boys day in and day out. It's kind of fun sleeping with them in the same hotel room. I like the days goal of exploring something new. I'd like to travel by car to see things with them more. Maybe we'll find a funky destination this fall and take a few days to explore it.

Another link to the flickr collection http://www.flickr.com/photos/homerclees/sets/72157601658508759/

2 comments:

Kumie said...

Like the Bay Area perhaps. They have ferry rides to Alcatraz. The boys would love that.

Anonymous said...

I love your Altoona pictures. I work with a local website in the area that highlights the best of Altoona ILoveAltoona.com and wondered if I could use some of your pictures on the webpage (possibly in the train section.) I also would love your feedback on your visit for a section we are going to launch in the near future about travel in the area. Great blog! Keep up the good work!