Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Pre-Schoolers Summer

Blanca brought the camera to the water park last week to capture a leisurely day of a couple 4 year olds in summer. They got a little burned this day because they must have been in the water for hours. The park does look like a lot more fun than the meeting rooms I was probably in that day. It was too hot for even the water park today so they went to the movies with a couple hot dates, Sophia and Danielle. I brought the Honda in for a new expensive Michelin "run flat" tire and had some blood taken to check my cholesterol. I got the cool run flats when I got the new mini van last year and they are true to their word, they don't go flat. They do however tell the on board computer that they can't hold air and when you have a screw in the sidewall, need to be replaced for a cool $300. Don't know how my blood turned out yet.

More pictures of water park fun on flickr. http://www.flickr.com/photos/homerclees/sets/72157601290331391/
Posted by Picasa

No comments: