Thursday, July 19, 2007

Soccer Camp

So the boys did a soccer camp last week and really enjoyed it. It was about 95 and humid everyday but they didn't seem to mind that much. They have been back in the pool most of this week but it's hard to believe I wrote my first pre-school check of the year tonight. Summer is getting old and school is just around the corner. I'm off to Oceanside California tomorrow for a quick trip. A Creative Good - Customer Experience Council Board meeting and a visit with Kumie. She's coming down from San Jose on Friday night and we will be tearing up Carlsbad on Saturday. The Grandparents are coming in to shower attention on the boys this weekend so I probably won't even be missed. Well, maybe a little, I'm the only one that knows how to work the xbox. Enjoy the soccer pics..

No comments: