Saturday, July 07, 2007

Lazy Day

I worked from home yesterday so I didn't get out much and today we have only gone to the gym in the morning and are now hanging around home doing a lot of nothing. I set my old laptop up for the boys to use as a YouTube station where they can watch Thomas the Train videos and various car wash clips. They seem to be getting the hang of the mouse and some of the keys. This will all be second nature to them in a few years and they will probably be writing programs for the web.

Alexandria is celebrating it's 258th birthday today with fireworks on the river at 9. I think we are going to grab some dinner in old town and watch the fireworks afterwards. That will probably be enough time in the 95 degree heat. We are suppose to go to a Nationals game tomorrow afternoon. That is going to be a little steamy and I bet we only hang for 4-5 innings tops then back to the pool.

No comments: