Thursday, February 01, 2007

Safe and Sound in NoCal

The planes were running on time today and I got an upgrade so it all worked out. I'm getting ready to got to dinner with Linda and Gil then heading to a tv to watch my cousin Tony in tonights episode of Gray's Anatomy. He's playing a guy that has a script name of "hurts when he pees" Should be fun.

I'm spending the day tomorrow at the Mobile Persuasion Conference at Stanford. This is being put on by BJ Fogg's Persuasive Technology Lab and who I've been working with on my Boomer, Mobile Health project. I've kind of slacked off on the my project lately but this is the type of event to that will help get it going again. BJ asked me to speak at this event but my AIA duties have been unable to really do anything new so I choose to attend and network instead. It should be fun and I'll probably have a whole slew of new ideas at the end of day.

Too bad Apple isn't sponsoring and handing out new iPhones. Maybe next year.

No comments: