Saturday, February 03, 2007

I haven't ranted in a while

So I sit in my seat and the woman in front of me had stuffed her jacket under her seat, so where my feet go. I took it out and handed it back to her explaining that my feet are going to be occupying that space and I got a look like I killed her dog. Does she not understand the concept of putting your belonging beneath the seat in front of you? I feel really bad that she had to be so inconvienced with HER jacket at her feet.

I'm on my way home and things seem to be on time. It will be good to see Nicole and the boys. Good conference yesterday and it was good to catch up with BJ and Denny.

2 comments:

monitron said...

You were obviously right. Anyone who has ever been on an airplane and heard the speech about stowing luggage "under the seat in front of you" knows that you own THAT one, not the one right beneath you.

It's just common sense. Some people don't have any. (I know, because sometimes that person is me...)

Kumie said...

Yes. You're a tall drink of water and you need to stretch your sh** out. You should have told that ho-bag that if she wouldn't let you stick your feet underneath her seat then you'd find a much more uncomfortable place (for her) to stick them. That is all.