Sunday, November 12, 2006

Rainy Day in DC


We woke up to lots and lots of rain this morning so decided to take advantage of one of DC's great advantages, free museums. Our first stop was the Air and Space Museum where we learned about big planes and spaceships. I haven't been there in years but the boys have gone with Blanca a couple times in the last year. We then shuffled over to the new American Indian museum and took a quick tour of one of the floors. It wasn't set up for kids to be entertained but the building was fantastic. I'll have to go back without the boys one of these days. We are home now with a big fire blazing while I get some work done. Kumie is over getting back the music I backed up for her a while back. Her ipod crapped out and she lost everything but my offer to back up her music saved her days or work. I should have charged her for the service. Anyway, off to Google tomorrow for a quick trip. I may have some good posts from there.

1 comment:

Kumie said...

I am hating apple right now very much.