Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Back at the airport

San Jose International is like a third world country. Very small compared with sfo or oak. I've got a couple hours to kill before my flight and have to look for some food. The last thing we did today was take a tour of the google campus. We actually ran into eric schmidt, the ceo walking from one building to another. I hear he just bought sergi and larry a 737. Hard times.

We stopped in and saw one of the fitness centers, which is bigger than any gym I've belonged to and took a peak at the outdoor endless pool, complete with life guard. (An endless pool is a smallish pool the has a current so you can basically swim in place forever, like a treadmill). I think gina said it in a comment below, I have google envy.

Hope my flight is on time. Need to get home and smoosh the boys.

1 comment:

Kumie said...

I'm sending you my resume. Get me a job there