Friday, October 27, 2006

Gettin Ready for Halloween

Still some stuff to do and the weather looks a little iffy for the party this weekend but indoors is fine too. Work has been busy all week with vendor and strategic partner meetings going on. I hate having days when I have to go from meeting to meeting and don't get time to just sit and think. I'm still learning all the architecture lingo and meetings are often a confusing mish mash of acronyms and archispeak. It is thought that innovation requires the combination, or synthesis of disparate things to create valued new products, processes, or services. I know the technology but I don't get the architecture part of the equation yet. I'll get there.

I've posted a few picture from last weeks trip to Napa and Berkeley on Flickr. Had a good time but didn't take that many good pictures.

1 comment:

Kumie said...

"...that innovation requires the combination, or synthesis of disparate things to create valued new products, processes, or services"

What the HELL does that mean???
My head hurts.