Friday, August 25, 2006


Home, yes home. We did the final 270 miles this morning and got home to a yard that hasn't seen rain in 14 days. I started watering immediately. The final leg of our tour went pretty well and I think the boys were actually getting used to long drives. Today's was only 4 and a half hours but they didn't have any melt downs. I did make them listen to the 70's channel on XM Satelite Radio for an hour or so. What was cool about that, was that it was the same music I used to listen to in the 70's when I was traveling cross country with my parents and siblings. The Crows are in town tomorrow so we will be heading out to the show at Nissan Pavilion in the afternoon. The boys are bringing their little guitars with them to play during Hangin Around. Should be cute if they are able to stay up till 11. Linda got this shot in Lake Geneva. I think Nicole liked the lake the most.  Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kumie said...

I just realized Gil and Linda aren't coming to this show. What's up with that???!!!???