Saturday, February 25, 2006


The party at the Monterey Bay Aquarium was a lot of fun last night. I got a lot of jellyfish shots as did everyone else but this is a shot of a dude with a jellyfish jacket with a view of the one of the jellyfish tanks. Mike Lee actually took this picture with my camera because he left his data card for his D70 in his hotel room. I've done that before and it sucks. It's all about composition and this was a brilliant shot. Anyway, I have a D70 as well and I need Mike to teach me how to use all the features to take cool shots. Actually, when it comes down to it, you have to look for the right shot, regardless of the camera you have. Mike has a good eye. The last day of TED has been good and I'm ready to go home. I have a bunch of pictures that I'll post later this week. More soon.... Posted by Picasa

No comments: