Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I'm not a bad boy

Dylan was extremely upset with me the other morning because I called him a bad boy. He was running around doing something he shouldn't be doing and not listening me telling him to stop. After I told him he was being a bad boy, he came over to my side of the bed and told me "papa, I'm not a bad boy!". He's right, really. He is a pretty good boy and I told him that he was but he had to listen. He agreed and gave me a big hug.

Below is an email from Nicole to me talking about Sam in the hospital.

So they woke Sam up to check his IV and poke him a bit and he wanted to go back to sleep so he said to me " I want to sleep, I going to dream of Papa, Mama and Dylan.". It was very sweet!!!
They also had to re stick him get another blood sample. He was very brave and said thank you to the guy who drew the blood.
He's sleeping now. I'm going to try to sleep soon.

Good little stories of the boys growing up. All too fast if you ask me.

Mark Carpenter
General Manager
Web Strategy and Operations
www.aarp.org
--------------------------
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld (www.BlackBerry.net)

No comments: