Sunday, January 22, 2006

Sam the Photographer




Sam told me he wanted to take pictures today so I gave him my oldest digital camera and let him loose. He must have taken 100 shots and I've posted some interesting ones above. I watched him look around the room of the house for good subjects and actually arrange things, or move things slightly to get a better shot. He would also ask his human subjects if he could "take a picture from you" and would ask you to say "cheese" before snapping the shot.

At the top left, he took a picture looking down into a basket or something. The top right shot is a hairbrush he found in the kitchen. The waffles are his un-eaten breakfast and the older woman is a resident of a retirement home Nicole and boys went to today with their pre-school class. The airplace is his new favorite toy and the foot on the Thomas the Train bridge must have some sort of significance.

Joseph's birthday party was fun last night and Nicole and I had a nice dinner downtown beforehand. A little place on P Street called Mikato. I didn't really get any good shots at the party. I forgot I had the camera until about 15 minutes before we left. I've got a dentist appointment tomorrow morning. Good times....

1 comment:

Kumie said...

Your ipod sucks.