Saturday, January 14, 2006

Football and stuff

Didn't do all that much today. Got some good sleep after the 12 hour work days on Wednesday and Thursday. Had a couple drinks with Kumie, Chris, Joe and John then came home and watched Wedding Crashers on Friday. Woke up and went to the gym this morning while Sam, Dylan, Nicole and Linda went to the Air and Space museum on the mall. The boys got new airplanes to play with there and jumped all over Mike McConnell was he and Mike Holl tried to watch the stinkin Redskins lose to the Seahawks tonight. I'm not usually a Seahawks fan but I'll cheer for anyone playing the Redskins.

Nicole and I have Monday off so we will need to find some fun stuff to do with the kids the next couple days. Should be fun. Oh yeah, I took some pictures of Baltimore last week and posted them to my Flickr account. You can find them on the right hand side of www.durpenters.org Enjoy.

2 comments:

Kumie said...

What did you think of Wedding Crashers? That is the only movie I've ever walked out on.

Mark said...

Funny stuff bob..