Tuesday, August 23, 2005


This is the Ambient Orb I got at All Things Digital last May. It's been telling us the temperture by changing color for the last few months and it is finally out of the orange and red zone that tells you it's in the 80's and 90's. It's now showing a comfortable green shade meaning it's in the 70's. I'm looking forward to some cool blue ambient colors showing that fall has arrived. It's an interesting little device that picks up it's information over the air and can be programmed to follow the stock market, various commodity markets, UV indexes, air quality or just plain temperature. The cool thing with having it programed to display temp is that it will flash when thunderstorm or tornado warning are issued.

I'm back to work and Nicole is back from California. My mother went home yesterday after helping me with the kids all weekend. We had a good time the boys want to see their Grandma again. It seems either Grandma is better than Nicole or I. We are off to see the Wiggles tomorrow. Good times. Posted by Picasa

No comments: