Thursday, March 31, 2005

Way home

I had good meetings in Florida today and I'm on the plane heading north. The picture of the baby balancing act was taken outside where we had dinner last night. The food was forgettable but the sculpture was interesting.

I'm sitting on the left side of the plane heading north so the view of the sunset over the North Carolina coast is quite nice. I just took a couple pictures of it and will post one tonight or tomorrow morning. I'll also post some baby shots soon which is why most of you come to this blog in the first place. Hell, I can't wait to see them.

More soon....

Mark Carpenter
General Manager and Director
Web Strategy and Operations
www.aarp.org
--------------------------
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld (www.BlackBerry.net)

No comments: