Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Tuesday

I hope everyone enjoyed the Easter pictures and the rather low resolution camera phone pictures from the Birchmere. Kumie and I saw Cracker-Camper Van Bethoven there last night. It was an semi-electric show with help from the Hackensaw boys. Good times. Btw, you need to forgive my spelling on many of these posts. I don't have spell check on my blackberry and I was never the strongest speller. I try to concentrate on the message and proper grammer just distracts me.

Anyway, I probably have a few more pictures in of the boys ready to go that I'll try to post this week. Remember to check www.durpenters.org as well. I will send a few pictures a week to flickr and they show up on the right side of the site dynamically. I'll also try to post a short easter egg hunt video there later this week. Very entertaining.

More soon....
Mark Carpenter
General Manager and Director
Web Strategy and Operations
www.aarp.org
--------------------------
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld (www.BlackBerry.net)

No comments: