Friday, July 15, 2022

Order of the Jedi

I've neglected this blog for a while now and have probably lost my last couple viewers but I just haven't taken many pictures these days.

It's been fun having the kids home but Sam has already returned to Des Moines for football camp so it feels like summer is fading fast. We will see him in Minnesota next week and then he will be back for four days after that but then it's full time football and school until thanksgiving.

Dylan is still working the kids camps that they were both doing before Sam left and buying vinyl albums with his new found wealth. Nicole and I are just workin away and trying to plan an anniversary getaway in the next few months.

Rachel sent me the picture above and represents either my Jedi indoctrination or Lutheran confirmation and the last time I went to church outside of a wedding or a funeral. Organized Religion never really stuck with me, even after being held back from my confirmation class graduation in the spring and forced to do special summer school make up learning.

They said I wasn't taking all that Jesus seriously. My hair looked good anyway.

No comments: