Saturday, February 18, 2017

Sickness

Well, I'm finally recovering from the sickness Sam passed to me on Monday. Sam caught a really good bug at Cotillion a week ago Wednesday and missed three days of school and a basketball game. I thought he was faking at first but it caught me on Monday night and beat me until yesterday afternoon. Nicole and Dylan seem to have missed out.

We lost a third player to a season ending injury this week. It was a knee this time. Now we have sustained, tibia, vertebrae and knee injuries to this cursed team. We had a game today but we were down to 7 kids because Marcus had the flu. The remaining kids hung in and played great ball but lost. We have one more regular season game tomorrow that would be good to win but can make the playoffs with a loss by two different teams tonight.

Sent from my iPad

No comments: