Friday, May 29, 2015

Pot of Gold

A pot of gold would be nice since we got Nicole a new car today and I bought an iMac for the family room because I refuse to waste anymore time battling the Window 8 machine that was there.

We are picking up Nicole's new "blue" Infiniti tomorrow. She will no longer be a minivan driver when that happens. The new suv is almost as spacious for you visitors. Getting blue was difficult for some reason but that's what she wanted. It's a nice vehicle.

The windows 8 PC in the family room was the biggest piece of trash ever created and I decided that I would not waste another minute trying to make it behave and will only buy macs going forward. The iMac is more expensive but the ease of use and stability is well worth it. I'm going to move the 8 machine downstairs and experiment with it but it's not going to get in the way of accomplishing goals going any longer.

1 comment:

David said...

One Word: Linux
-David