Monday, February 16, 2015

Not Boston, but...

It's already snowing so it is almost guaranteed that school will be cancelled tomorrow making this a 4 day weekend. We were all off for Presidents Day today. Nicole is off to Dallas in a bit so it will be just me and the boys hunkering down. Not sure who's going to shovel since that's Nicole's passion but I'm sure we will figure it out. I kinda hope her flight is cancelled.

On the medical front. While I didn't ski this weekend with the rest of the family, I did take a wicked fall on the tubing track. I was walking the boys over to get tubes and hit a slick spot forcing my bad knee to bend behind me more than any of the PT's thought possible. I landed on my right shoulder and somehow jammed two finger on my left hand. I laid there for a bit and thought I really screwed my knee up but as it turns out, the knee is sore but the shoulder and fingers are causing some good pain. I either dodge a bullet with the knee or they did a really good job putting it back together again. I really hope the shoulder gets better, I hear PT on shoulders can be even more painful than knees.

No comments: