Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Summer Break

The last couple weeks of August, the lull after the summer national meeting and the ramp up to school has caused a drop in blog postings of late.  It was good to be back home with the boys this last weekend and hanging out with them watching the Little League Baseball World Series this week.  Washington DC is a little sleepy this time or year and while usually very hot, it's has been a pretty tame summer.  I'm already seeing some leaves doing an early change and the light is getting more autumn like every day.

Anyway, I haven't taken any pictures or have any big events to blog about so I'm filling space.  I did go to a knee replacement class last week to learn about what to expect with the replacement.  It sounds like pain should be an expectation but I did learn that the orthopedic unit has 24 private rooms for my 2 day stay and some potentially wacky co-patients on the floor.  It looks like it will be pretty straight forward as knee replacements go.

No comments: