Sunday, August 11, 2013

Camp Tockwagh

I got back into town this morning at 11am from my 30th reunion in Minnesota and we all drove out to the eastern shore to drop the boys at their first speed away camp. I think they were a little nervous but once we un packed them and set up their bunks they joined their cabin mates on the soccer field outside their cabin for some running and kicking. They didn't even watch Nicole and I drive away. Just kept playing. It's a nice little camp tucked away on the shores of the Chesapeake with about 200 girl and boy campers. Their counselor was nice and said they would be heading for the pool once checkin was over. All 7 kids were already set up in their cabin and everyone was getting along at this point.

I didn't see them all weekend because of my reunion in Minnesota but I'm glad I got back to drive them up there and see where they will be spending the next 6 days.

No comments: