Saturday, January 05, 2013

Winning Ways

Dylan and Sam really settled down in the 4th quarter in a nice 28-9 win against the Blue Devils today. Sam had 12 points and 11 rebounds while Dylan score 10 points and had 10 steals. They both slowed it down a bit and made better decisions with the ball. The whole team passed a little better and had a little more ball control as well.

I spent my third game keeping the book which I'm getting better at doing. Keeps me occupied but I don't get to see as much of the game. I think it's my job for the rest of the season.

2 comments:

Jessica_R_Williams said...

Does anyone else playon the team??? or just the Dominators Dylan and Sam?

Homerclees said...

They do like to score, I think it's more a competition between the two of them on who can get more points.