Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Great Fall Weekend


The parents left yesterday but not before a action packed weekend of historic sites, football parties and dinners. I think everyone had a good time during three really nice days in late fall. It's rainy now but it was 65 and sunny while Marsh and Carolyn were in town which had to beat 12 inches of snow back in Minnesota. Actually, I like snow and would have enjoyed that too. As you can see from the picture, I survived my varicose vein treatment on Friday. The two Valium, laser glasses and music made the whole thing bearable but my leg is pretty sore still today. It's my bad knee leg, so I'm limping even more than usual. I must look pathetic. Still have a couple of busy work days then it will be Thanksgiving week with the Big Game, wineries and turkey. Good times...

Here's a link to some of last weekends photos. http://www.flickr.com/photos/homerclees/sets/72157625385528480/
Posted by Picasa

No comments: