Thursday, October 21, 2010

New Suit

I bought a new suit in Santa Fe back in August and wore it for the first time to the office today. The reaction I got from the boys this morning was a kind of look of wow, I didn't know you could clean up so well. They also asked Nicole "why is he wearing that?" The person I buy coffee from at Caribou treated me totally different and I think called me sir. A women I'd never seen before that works for my organization went out of her way to hold the door open for me and a couple of the people on my team stared at me in wonder.

Now, I've worn this suit before and others that I have but mostly to board meetings that are out of town. I just don't go full suit at work much anymore because It's just not as comfortable as slacks and an open shirt. I may have to do this more often or just go totally back to suits like back in the 90's. Nah, I'll just work it in more often.

No comments: