Sunday, February 28, 2010

A Win less Season


The Jr. Terps played really hard and had a lot of fun but they did not have anyone on the team that could really score on a consistent basis. They have one more game but the season ending party was yesterday and of course another loss right before that. It's a good lesson in life and probably better than dominating every game, thus feeling really deflated when that first loss came. Back in my day, my 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th grade football team was undefeated mostly because me and my good friend Anthony Burke grew quickly and dominated the other teams with our giant size (I don't think I've grow an inch "up" since 8th grade) All of the sudden all the kids starting springing up in 9th grade and we lost a bunch of games and it was just shocking and bewildering at the time. Our high school team was just mediocre as well and I think all that early success contributed to a sense of complacency. These kids will be hungry for a win soon.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: